pants

I finally scored on some armored riding pants at cycle gear rode the bike 110 miles each way to Allentown got there with all intent of buying the BILT brand but cruised over to the clearance rack where lo and behold they had my size Frank Thomas pants with external pucks and all around better quality than the BILT brand,price $89 out the door.I gotta say its gonna take some getting used to the pants i have only ever ridden in jeans

Same here. I really need to get a pair of riding pants and lose the jeans. I also need to get a pair of riding boots so I can ditch my ankle high steeled toes.

Just think! Now you won't be ruining your jeans when you feel the need to "drag a knee" out on the twisties!

call cycle gear in allentown they have a bunch of pairs left.from what the manager told me they move clearance stuff from one store to another to sell it. i think there were about 3 or 4 pair left.I got my boots off craigslist last year for 75 oxtar TCS EVO RX's that had been worn maybe a 1/2 dozen times

forgot to mention I got my AStar jacket off the clearance rack about 2 months ago for 120!!! All I really need now are some nice gauntlets,think i am gonna go with the Joe rocket GPX's dont want to spend over 100 on gloves

My "local" Cycle Gear store is over the bridge in Edison NJ. I'll have to call them and see if they have anything hanging up over there. I want to get a pair of Sidi Fusions but thats something I'll have to try on in person to get the fit right and then order them online. The last time I was at C.G. their prices were alot more than I can get online and with me, barely working, every penny counts!

I thought about riding in jeans before but this one time I tripped on the sidewalk and cut my knee open through my jeans. I didn't want that to happen to me at 4x the speed so I opted for riding gear. :D

Check out MC Superstore, got a pair of AGV Teluride H2O for $112.00. Rain liner, thermal liner incl. Watch the sizeing its narrow assed euro sizes, I wear large so I got XL, those are now my wifes I got 3XL fits great.

Back