PCV and Auto Tune package deal

troyw

Well, folks, got the Auto Tune issue pretty much worked out.
I can feel okay with selling it here to interested parties as a package deal with the PCV. You may need to get a new R6 02 eliminator/controller from Dynojet, and you should speak with Dustin Schaller ([email protected], or x.1110) if you see an issue with cruising fuel numbers going a bit radical. He would likely send you one for free to fix the issue. It may be because I have the Yosh full system.
At any rate, selling both of these together I'll do for $330, including shipping to lower 48 states. They're both in basically new condition, the DJAT being used just over two weeks and the PCV just a few months. I believe for someone not as "picky" or geeky as me, this product will work fine, and my last runs with it made a decent map from zero. They cost me over $500 together, and online looks about the same range. Research it and you'll know this is a great price for the 2 together. I won't sell the PCV alone until I have at least the DJAT sold on its own, which is an option for anyone. I'd be willing to do $165 shipped for the DJAT alone.

I will email the buyer all the maps I've done with the DJAT, and title the latest good one specifically. You can PM here, or email directly at [email protected], or phone: 770-757-3384. I do take PayPal.

Last edited:
If only I had not just bought the new GoPro HD camera, frame sliders, lowering link and kickstand for the wife's bike and a new winter riding jacket.... :cuss: ;)

Back