Photochromic Helmet Visors

I garranty that in a year's time, they will be made for all makes of helmets. That would be a must on my list of gear to buy. Not having to swap shields all the time is going to be worth the 90 bucks. Thanks for posting this one Tony. Website saved!

great idea

An idea that should have been realised a long time ago. I will check it out as soon as I bite the bullet and upgrade from my rf-900 Shoei. This may be as soon as next month at the Calgary bike show, ( January 8,9,10th ). I will post pictures. The new BMW 1000R will be there, and so will I.:shine:

The new Shoei X-Eleven and X-Twelve look good and have received good reviews so far.

We have to wait until January 22-24 for the bike show to work it's way to NYC...can't wait.

The new Shoei X-Eleven and X-Twelve look good and have received good reviews so far.

We have to wait until January 22-24 for the bike show to work it's way to NYC...can't wait.

I have my tickets for the 24th Sunday. I bought them last week. Did you get the Progressive Insurance Promo in the mail? I saved 6 bucks each ticket. Let me know if your going on Sunday and we'll meet up there.

I have my tickets for the 24th Sunday. I bought them last week. Did you get the Progressive Insurance Promo in the mail? I saved 6 bucks each ticket. Let me know if your going on Sunday and we'll meet up there.

Yea, I got it also. I'll be buying my tickets soon too. I too will be going on Sunday the 24th so we can meet up.

I guess I shouldn't complain but I'll be in Florida on vacation the week of the NYC show. It would have been fun to get together again. Have fun!

An idea that should have been realized a long time ago......
Well, I can tell you it was realized over two years ago-at least.
I purchased a photochromatic visor for my EXO700 Scorpion Helmet over two years ago. It was sold by Scorpion and for Scorpion and cost about $70-twice the cost of their standard visor.

Last edited:
I would buy this visor, but I'd keep my mirror-coated one for bright, day-only rides.

Very cool for the multi-day or long-day trips! I hate to carry an extra visor around since I don't have but one small tank bag...

If only the Government would recognize it as a disease. Then, we might expect a tax deduction for "medical supplies" every time we modified our bikes. :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

I'm up for a trip to the hill,, anyone??
I'm sure we could prove a few if not all of us are legally / clinically ILL
after I show them these and still willing to ride..... they might consider it

View attachment 1634

View attachment 1635

Back