Pics of your FZ's

Here is my 08...............

101_2503.jpg

101_2504.jpg

my pics can be viewed here

http://www.998cc.org/forum/europe/590-hello-belgium.html

Hi Vuk, both have the same year, color, ABS. Already looking to disable the rear one, as this is kinda acting to quick :mad::D
Do need first to find out if this is possible, as the front brake with ABS is definitely a recommendation. The belly pan is a nice add on. I notice you have also added the forkprotectors (I've got the R&G ones (see the link)....

Once better weather, I'll get mine outdoors again and take some more pics....

Last edited:
Hi DenArnold, i'm not sure if you can disable only the rear ABS. I rarely brake hard on the rear brake and within the 8000 km i made this year my rear ABS didn't activate at any time.
Nice color indeed :D

NEW BOM Format!!

To All:

Just a reminder that there is now a new BOM thread that will feature various pictures of site members rides under the gallery tab.

Click here from the FZ-6 site for some of the rules and regulations.

BroHay

Hey FZ1riderNY how hard was it to put on wheel stripes? Bike looks good.

It wasn't that bad at all, although I did remove the wheels to do it. Some guys do it right on the bike. I figured that I would clean everything in the process so I took them off. Check for a thread labeled "Rim Stripes" and you'll see pics of the step by step process. I am not sure how to apply the link here in the post. Maybe Brohay can help me out. All in all it wasn't bad at all. After the first one, the rest go on with ease. Billy.

Here's one after finishing the calipers:

dcp_4440.jpg

Lookin good Billy....Red grips, maybe paint the black engine plastics red, red oil cap, red radiator guards.....?!?! :cool:

I'm working on a set of replacement rims for mine...not real fond of the crome ones that came with the bike.

Later...Chip

Last edited:
Back