Please pray for Capt. O

please pray for David Correa as he crashed the plane used to make Flightstar vs yamaha FZ1 today condition is still unknown but critical. thank you

Thank you for your prayers. They must have been answered. At the time of the first post all I knew was how he looked when I pulled him out and that the first hospital said it did not look good. He was flown to Harbor view medical center.

His father called today and he has a broken pelvis and his right eye socket is broken up pretty bad. They still are not sure if he will be able to see out of his right eye. Other then that he's ok. Able to move and feel everything and recognizes his family. THIS IS TRULY AMAZING!!!!

Heres what happened he was demonstrating the plane to a guy that was thinking of buying it. He was doing a slow flight demo only flying about 30-35 mph about 150 ft high for some reason he tried to make a 180 degree turn.
Any one how flys knows this spells disaster and it did. The inboard wing stalled the nose droped and he went in straight down. I don't know how fast he was going at impact but the sight and sound for that impact is something I hope I never see again.

This is why I say our prayers have been answered.

THANK YOU

Thank you for the update and the good news! Glad to hear he's going to live to tell about it. Here's hoping the eye is OK and he makes a full recovery.

Back