Porsche: there is no substitute .... Except an FZ1 :D

EDIT::: Yes I misspelled Porsche. HAHAHA!!! I can't figure out how to edit the title of a thread. LOL

LOL - I thought this was pretty clever :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuHbbjKs9zs"]YouTube - Porsche vs FZ1[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
You can just imagine the Porsche driver telling his passenger how fantastic his car is and how it's so much faster than these fancy motorbikes....then he would probably have gone very quiet :laugh2:

Lets add the 911 to the long list of cages smacked around by motorcycles. They just dont get it, but we sure do!

That was actually a Cayman, not a 911 ;)

Let's not forget that motorcycles are not exactly aerodynamic at high speeds (especially the FZ1 with the upright windscreen). While we enjoy the power to weight advantage that Cayman would have walked the FZ1 at top speed...just saying.

That was actually a Cayman, not a 911 ;)

Let's not forget that motorcycles are not exactly aerodynamic at high speeds (especially the FZ1 with the upright windscreen). While we enjoy the power to weight advantage that Cayman would have walked the FZ1 at top speed...just saying.

Cayman/911, I live in Mayberry. The only Porsches we see around are some old 924's or 914's. I was lucky to get it that close.

Last edited:
LOL, I've actually done this myself a number of times. Now days when I get up to the line with one of those "fast" cars and give them a glance you can actually see the driver sink into his seat he he.

Back