Power Commander 5 Help

mld85

Hello all I was trying to configure my throttle position on my pc5 but got nowhere. I cant get any values to change when I rev the engine. Any pc5 owenrs out there that can help me?

Are you trying this with the engine started or shut off? I had to set those points with the engine running because the TPS wouldn't register with the engine off (even with the ignition on).

I also updated the firmware on my PCV when I got it which seemed to make it respond differently to the TPS inputs. I also downloaded the newest PCV software from dynojet and didn't use the software that came with my PCV.

I did it with the engine running and my computer has the latest software since it doesn't have a CD drive. I will see if the pc5 itself has the newest firmware, but I wouldn't think that old firmware would make it not work.

I am stumped and annoyed.

Problem solved. I updated my pcv again (with a new downloaded upload) and reinstalled the program on my computer. Everything magically works now so I am happy. I never trust technology the first time.
Thanks for you help guys.

Back