practice and you'll succeed

That was nice! This past summer I had the opportunity to see a similar competition involving the regional police and sheriff departments. Man can some of those guys ride! They were dragging the floorboards on those bikes, but still made it look easy :tup:

Nice! There was a time when that would have been easy for me. The days were longer, the weather was warmer, and it was just me and my bikes and whatever girl I was dating.

Then you get married, raise a couple of kids, build a business, the next thing you know you're riding three or four times a year. You have become the idiot that stalls his bike at the green light. Makes me want to go out an buy a bunch of orange cones.

You can sure tell the guys that live, eat, breathe, and ride the're motorcycles.

Nice! There was a time when that would have been easy for me. The days were longer, the weather was warmer, and it was just me and my bikes and whatever girl I was dating.

Then you get married, raise a couple of kids, build a business, the next thing you know you're riding three or four times a year. You have become the idiot that stalls his bike at the green light. Makes me want to go out an buy a bunch of orange cones.

You can sure tell the guys that live, eat, breathe, and ride the're motorcycles.

That is why men created mid-life crisis ;-)

Back