project done (for now)

ewertkyle

heres a look at my headlight project, still not complete but i missed riding it while i was working on it and am done with it untill this winter. headlights are hid projectors. brackets are "rubber" mounted to forks. no vibrations while driving, still have a little tweeking to get them pointed just right but visibility is great already. let me know what you think!
ebbac866.jpg

9c7c04ce.jpg

9d8a017e.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys still going to mount the horn a little differently and want to get all the silver parts painted black, and probably the headlights (they are currently rattle can) but I really just need to ride it cause riding time is running out.

Great job!!! More info on the projectors? Did you make the housings yourself and mount projectors inside? What about beam adjustment, is there anything built in for that? Again, great job.

Yes I made the housings from landscaping lights off ebay, had a friend cnc a spacer to hold it inside, there is a spring behind each projector, for up and down adjustment each housing is hinged under each and the side way adjustment is with rubber spacers where the brackets attach to the fork stays. I am still not completely done with the wire routing and want to put on led turn signals along with a real paint job, But for now im just gonna ride!:sport12:

Last edited:
ok so ive moved the horn to a better location, dialed in the lights(they work great at night!!!) and modified the mirriors to bend down more using a dremel tool and added "breather" hoses to eliminate the condensation that would form on the inside of the sealed lights when i would drive to work early in the morning. now all i need is some smaller turn signals/ running lights to put on so i can finish thefront end. i am also looking into making a removable mount for the stock windshield for the longer journeys and powder coating some of the silver parts. ill put up some more pics soon

Back