Putting my 07 FZ1n retro up for sale

Sevinsky

Hey guys, I don't have pics or anything, because i'm not putting it up for sale here on the site or anywhere just yet. I currently am the owner of a 2007 FZ1-n with a retro kit installed on it.

Now, the bike has been dropped once, and has 2 marks on the tank and scratched up the bar ends and left radiator cover (the left side plastic part) nothing else was damaged in the fall.

I had paid initially $5000 for it. I have the stock parts that i removed from the retro kit, but they are not in great condition, and have been painted.

I have, since i bought the bike, put in Ivan's FCE, installed a PCIII and modded flies. It also has a mivv carbon exhaust slipon, and as i've said before, the retro N kit.

I have a little over 15k miles on it right now and just put new tires on it a couple weeks ago.

Do you think I can get my 5k back if I sell it? Could I sell it for more?
Or should I just keep it?

I think it is worth the 5,000.
If you went as far down as 4,500 I'm thinking it would sell fast - that price is in the neighborhood of late model Gen I's.

the "n"kit doesnt make it worth anymore .Take the mods off and sell them speratly.I just sold an 07 that was just about perfect except for some rash on the upper fairing 17k miles all stock and I got 4100 for it.Keep in mind if you post the bike for sale on either FZ site you are not gonna get top dollar as there are many others for sale.I had mine on the other site and just got a bunch of crappy lowball offers

Hey guys, sorry for the long waited reply, I didn't know anyone on here would want my bike! I've sent my number to the people who wanted it! Hopefully I get some contact soon!

Back