Quote of the Day

"Could you foresee any likely issues one would run into using this carb in an '81 750? Previous owner told me he had it running, but he was a 20 year old stoner pizza guy. I don't entirely believe him anymore."

Heh, Heller.....still happy with ur Tuono? I'd loved to hear your opinions & comments about the bike after living with it for awhile.

BTW...I sold my FZ to a very good friend (he'd been lusting for it for a long time) and bought the bike I'd been lusting for since I first laid eyes on 'her'....a Ducati MultiStrada!

The Virago thread just continues to have a wealth of information:

"My uncle who repairs lawn mowers now cleans all carbs in the lemon bath..."

I still love the Ape! It's a wonderful bike. I'll admit with the move this summer I've not ridden much, new job and all.

This Spring I want to go explore Arkansas. The riding looks to be some of the best in the US.

Cheetos? Yum, we love Cheetos....

IMG_2744-1.jpg

From Whitnie my 23 year old, blond administrator who is as cute as a button. Our group was taking about volunteering over the holidays. This is in a thick Dallas drawl. "I'm not going to volunteer until I get paid for it."

Whitnie you don't get paid when you volunteer. The room busts up laughing.

So this was brought on by the gallows humor of having to lay off 8 people today.

My web page, Flash, Adobe, wizard Dave tells this one of the Post Office.

After he had been laid off his old boss texts him about three weeks later and askes what the pass word is for the Linux router.

He responds with, "eatabagofc@cksyoupostalbitches."

A few minutes later the boss texts back, "That didn't work."

Dave replies with, "Try all upper case."

So this was brought on by the gallows humor of having to lay off 8 people today.

My web page, Flash, Adobe, wizard Dave tells this one of the Post Office.

After he had been laid off his old boss texts him about three weeks later and askes what the pass word is for the Linux router.

He responds with, "eatabagofc@cksyoupostalbitches."

A few minutes later the boss texts back, "That didn't work."

Dave replies with, "Try all upper case."

Pure Epic.

The Virago Tech Forum continues to give...

"The front plug is nice and tan,the rear is a bit darker(closer to brown). I don't have a tach, the bike didn't come with any gauges, it was re-wired by the guy I got the bike from,and, honesly, I don't think he knew what he was doing."

I work on many ranches in our area. Today the Mrs. of the property told me " you know you are a country girl when you get a dump truck load of gravel and it makes you happy".

For those of us with gravel driveways, we can relate.

I don't know if this counts but my front desk girl starts walking a patient into my office, and asks "Are you ready for your next patient?"

I had a mouth full of my breakfast sandwich, and curtly replied, "No" out through the side of my mouth

She apologized and backed out with the patient.

The cruiser forum just has the best quotes.

OP:

"Hello, I am new here. I just purchased a 1978 Yam 175 Enduro for my son. Can anyone help me determine what year/model gas tanks are compatible? The current tank has a rusty leak on the side. I thought to quick fix it with JB Weld but looking for a more permanent resolution. Thanks."

Response:

"There are 3 on eBay. You might also look at the 125 size they may be the same."

OP:

"I have been looking on ebay just was not sure what years to look at."

Maybe a '78? Just a guess...

Last edited:
Back