Recommendations for Covers

ecruz

I'm looking to buy two covers and need recommendations. Both are for my FZ1.

I need one to fit with rear and side Givi cases on the bike and one for when the cases are not on the bike. Both will be used in my garage, so I don't need to worry about locking them down or them blowing away or anything.

Thanks

I have this one by Bilt from Cycle Gear.

BILT Deluxe Motorcycle Cover - Universal Parts & Accessories - Cycle Gear

I have the large size, which says is for cruisers, but I bought it for my Honda ST1300, with large windshield and side bags (plus trunk case). It fit perfect. I traded that bike and was going to sell the cover.

But, the cover fit just fine over my FZ6 with or without the top case, shown here:

987e0a33.jpg

Curious as to why you believe you need two if their just for your garage? The larger one should work for both applications. In any case, good luck!

The Yamaha OEM one for the FZ will not fit over the Givi racks unless you don't have the syock signals on the back (in the extentions). You can make it fit (tight) if you pop the signals out of the extentions and just let them hang.

FYI

Curious as to why you believe you need two if their just for your garage? The larger one should work for both applications. In any case, good luck!

I figured one big enough to fit when the bags are on, is going to be way too big when they're off. I don't want it to be just laying on the bike like a blanket. I'd rather it fit snugly, so it vents well & moisture doesn't condense, etc.

I figured one big enough to fit when the bags are on, is going to be way too big when they're off. I don't want it to be just laying on the bike like a blanket. I'd rather it fit snugly, so it vents well & moisture doesn't condense, etc.
I have the SW Motech Blaze bags on my bike and I bought one of those shelters ( no garage ). Works great with or without bags but a little more spendy. Linked below is my review:
Review: Speed-Way Motorsports Shelter › Jeffersonian SOBs

Back