Replacing forks

Josca

I wrecked my 2004 fz1 and Im having a hard time finding used forks and lower triple tree. Ive found quite a few forks on ebay for R1s. will these be a good alternative? If so what mods will i have to make?
Thanks

Should you opt for OEM forks, I have a set for sale with a lower trjple (no stem). They have been upgraded from Traxxion Dynamics with their valves and springs. Serviced in 2010 with less than 100 miles on them.

Sent from: Liberated Galaxy Tab

OK cool. what ive got is the right fork is visibly bent and the stop on the lower triple tree has been sheared off. What would you need for just the right fork and lower TT?

Sorry, would be selling as a pair. They have been upgraded and would be of no real benefit without both working together. Purchase and then try to sell your good leg.

However, I would look real closely at the left for if you sustained that kind of damage, hard to think the left got away unscathed.

If interested, shoot me a PM for pricing and such or look to the for sale section and look at my link for a whole treasure trove of goodies.

Adam

Sent from: GS4

OK cool. what ive got is the right fork is visibly bent and the stop on the lower triple tree has been sheared off. What would you need for just the right fork and lower TT?
Can`t see him only selling one fork,he has revalved and upgraded the springs so they need to be used in a pair

Sorry, would be selling as a pair. They have been upgraded and would be of no real benefit without both working together. Purchase and then try to sell your good leg.

However, I would look real closely at the left for if you sustained that kind of damage, hard to think the left got away unscathed.

If interested, shoot me a PM for pricing and such or look to the for sale section and look at my link for a whole treasure trove of goodies.

Adam

Sent from: GS4
Sorry,I was to slow,you beat me to it

The OP has but two posts on the board. How about we cut him some slack. Some people may not have funds for an entire set of forks. As my mother always told ne, "If you don't have something nice to say..........". :shaking head:

Back