Riderless motorcycle Arlington Texas

I'm just hopin' that he's ok and didn't fall off and get dragged by a semi or something. But as of today they are still looking for him, and asked the public for help finding him.

Wow, no cowboy horse exchange. But at least he's all right. I wonder if it's true that the other bikers were trying to shoot him. Will one of them call in and refute that they pulled a gun on poor unsuspecting Andre?

No, it will probably be something like this: They will say they were all out for a night cruise when Andre lost control. When they turned around to see if he was all right, he ran away and they couldn't find him so they went home.

Now, if it's anything like I-20 east of Atlanta, they were all in the same club cruising home at double the speed limit doing wheelies and scaring the rolling cage population (and an unsuspecting theWolfTamer teaching her to never get on I-20 after a pleasant day of riding on a Saturday or Sunday evening).

I'm in the Irving Tx area; first I heard of it....sounds like his story is made up ...he probably just lost it...one bike guy harassing another around here is as rare as Earthquakes.....99.9 percent of bikers around DFW area all wave at each other...and 99.9 percent of us is packin bigtime all the time...lol...

Back