Riding in the rain sucks

Many years back when I was young and broke, only had one car so the wife drove that and I had my first bike, for 3 years I rode rain, hail or shine... it SUCKED in winter!! Now I have the choice, and never ride when its gonna rain. Apart from the added difficulty factor that you mentioned about hitting snakes, over here as soon as it rains, everyone in cars seem to foget how to drive and go into panic mode.... doesnt make for a fun ride at all!

Many years back when I was young and broke, only had one car so the wife drove that and I had my first bike, for 3 years I rode rain, hail or shine... it SUCKED in winter!! Now I have the choice, and never ride when its gonna rain. Apart from the added difficulty factor that you mentioned about hitting snakes, over here as soon as it rains, everyone in cars seem to forget how to drive and go into panic mode.... doesnt make for a fun ride at all!

That seems to be a worldwide phenomenon...lol. Plus there's nothing fun about riding in the rain as far as I'm concerned.

Back