Rizoma rear set positions - who set to where ?

JMEMGC

Just installed my Rizoma rear sets and was curious what adjustment holes other's are using ?

I personally went centre row vertical and top hole for the upper bolt for road. May go back one for the track. I am currently running stock risers and bars but have a set of lower riser which may change my rear set position. Didn't want to go to an aggressive positioning for the road. Beside's if I want to ride a sports bike I will use my flatmate's R1 or HP4 :D

Also curious about install time for others. I went slow and it probably took me 1hr 45min or so. Most of that was figuring out the friggin gear adjustment and the rear brake spring (yes I know I finally read the manual and figured out what the rubber o ring's were for lol). Doing it again I reckon I could do it in about 40mins tops. Awesome gear and straight forward - everything Rizoma is known for

Now I am going to try and get motivated and go install the R1 shock and Satan adaptor I have had sitting around for ages ;)

Jme

Last edited:
I set mine to be the same position as the stock pegs (not sure which holes). I also swapped the pegs out for the B pro pegs on the hinges. They're a bit less buzzy. Took me about 45 minutes to install and like you the longest bit was the brake spring.

Back