Roll Call: North Texas, DFW Metroplex & Area

Recon Viper 1

Please check in and let us know you are OK or in need of assistance. If assistance needed, please specify type and give contact info.

We're praying for you all.

Lucky for me I'm further North although I did get some hail damage to my new truck whick pails in comparrison to what some are going through. It's a hell of a storm when you see tractor's trailers flying through the air.

I'm all good, I was at work at the airport and they Shut us down. We had some baseball sized hail roll through, got lucky and it missed the side of the parking lot my car was on! Then a tornado crossed I30 headed to the house, but turned last minute and missed it. I'm truly thankful to have been unscathed after being right in the middle of the soup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm all good, I was at work at the airport and they Shut us down. We had some baseball sized hail roll through, got lucky and it missed the side of the parking lot my car was on! Then a tornado crossed I30 headed to the house, but turned last minute and missed it. I'm truly thankful to have been unscathed after being right in the middle of the soup!

Good to see your OK,pretty close though,hope all the other texan members are as lucky

Have ya all seen this? It's tractor trailers flying through the air.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN5Izcf-z9k&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Tornado Sucks Up Tractor Trailers In Dallas Texas 4-3-2012 Raw Footage - YouTube[/ame]

A ok

Everything ok, the trailers flying was 2 miles south of my location. As a part of a diaster response team we secured the VA hospital as it passed. I am in Dallas so any local riders need help or wanna ride.
Hope all is well with families and friends in the area. Alot of scructure damage, but miniumal injuries.

Back