Route 218

CANONFUJI

My partner is still in morning,( Billy the hooligan) so I took a test run to see how the 016's feel on a narrow twisty road.
Not bad all, I did not push hard, first run and wet patches and silt all from the storm the night before.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh7QHkuxE3M"]YouTube - route 218 016 test[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that a Gopro cam? Looks good! The sound was actually quite clear too. :tup:

So, would you and the hooligan be interested in leading a group ride for an FZ1/FZ6 group with some other mixed company bikes next year? Nothing outrageous but "Socially spirited" and the group is intertested in the Catskills, Bear Mtn and Harriman. Thoughts? :D

Man, I'd love that ride Eric. I could show you where I grew up, in Haverstraw.

BTW, great video and beautiful road. That's some impressive riding.

Is that a Gopro cam? Looks good! The sound was actually quite clear too. :tup:

So, would you and the hooligan be interested in leading a group ride for an FZ1/FZ6 group with some other mixed company bikes next year? Nothing outrageous but \"Socially spirited\" and the group is intertested in the Catskills, Bear Mtn and Harriman. Thoughts? :D

Yes it's the go pro, not the wide angle. And I was pleased how clear the video came out youtube, the past few was not as clear, I guess they made the files larger due to complaints.

Are you sure you want the HOOLIGAN and I to lead a group of riders in to the court room? LOL

I'm in for any ride next year. Set it up and give me the date or dates. I'm there! Sounds great to me. I haven't ridden up to the Catskill region on the bike yet.

YOU MIGHT BE ON FOOT NEXT YEAR PAL, AND I ALONG SIDE OF YOU. LOL.:stunta]:

Hey Billy thanks for setting up the link in my post.
Oh the chain is on. I did not finish until almost 10:00 pm. I was cleaning cooking, and finding other things to do. LOL I must have attention defers-sit disorder or some thing.

Yes it's the go pro, not the wide angle. And I was pleased how clear the video came out youtube, the past few was not as clear, I guess they made the files larger due to complaints.

Are you sure you want the HOOLIGAN and I to lead a group of riders in to the court room? LOL

No worries, we'll let you locals get pulled over and the tourists will scatter and run. ;)

Yeah, we'd like some riders who know where the good roads and scenic spots are as well as great food that isn't chain and will not break a wallet. It's better than riding blindly along.

I'll be posting something both here and at the sister site later next month to get the ball rolling. This will be my third annual planned Northest event. The last two were perfect. :D :icon_beer:

allright Billy/Ray -- you have inspired me to get some NM. footage -- which GoPro camera yous guys using and how are ya mounting it?

I'm amazed that you are only minutes away from the Urban Jungle of N.Y.C.

Adam

allright Billy/Ray -- you have inspired me to get some NM. footage -- which GoPro camera yous guys using and how are ya mounting it?

I'm amazed that you are only minutes away from the Urban Jungle of N.Y.C.

Adam

I have the normal lens and Billy has the wide angle. I like the normal lens over the wide, the wide angle makes the ride look very tame. I think Billy has a few on tube where i'm riding as close as 12" off his rear, the wide shows i'm 4' feet off his rear, not that dramatic with the wide.

As for mounting the best person to ask is Billy. He has about 4 spots on his bike to mount the camera.

Your best bet would be to check out the videos on utube and decide for your self, WIDE OR NORMAL.............Good luck.

Back