Scorpion Slip-on

Anyone have any experience with the Scorpion slip-on exhaust?

I've found a pretty good deal on one and I'm considering it, but I know the wife won't like it.

Just wondering it anyone has some input as to its quality, fitment, performance, and sound. BTW, it's just a stainless slip-on, not a full system or even carbon or Ti.

Thanks!
Brian

I've got one on my '09 based on a recommendation from a friend with an '04. All stainless inners as well with a lifetime warr, looks good and the quality is good. Sounds good and is one of the more quieter ones on the market especially with the db killer - but I couldn't resist caterizing once I had thed stocker off.

I am very happy with mine.

I have a C/F slipon and have had no issues . there was quite a bit of available adjustment on mine and it fits well . the sound is a bit higher pitch but that is compared to stock and yosh . I did use a liberal amount of hi-temp rtv where it mates up to the stock header but no leaks . I dont run the db killer and donot plan on it . it is a bit barkie in the upper rpm`s but around town is very reasonable . Mark

p.s. please pardon the massive chicken strips lol

I had the carbon Scorpion on my first FZ1 and didn't think much of it at all.
The cf on mine started to burn up quite badly so it was changed under warranty. I then had the bike dynoed and the dyno guy told me that the poor design of the Scorpion was robbing the bike of quite a bit of power and advised me to change it for an Arrow or an Akra.
I never gory to find out the difference with a new exhaust though as I traded the bike in for an R1!

Back