Seattle WA area, anyone want to ride this weekend?

hillm250

Anyone up for a ride this weekend? I'm surrounded by cop infested traffic hell so I'm willing to ride some distance to find some good fast paced backroads. I know there's some good ones up north (Arlington etc), but I was hoping to find something closer to home (Auburn). If anyone has any ideas and/or is willing to show me around, hit me up.

Thanks

What day are you thinking? I'm off Sundays :)

Sunday is fine, are you sure you want to go that far from Vancouver BC?
I used to live in Bellingham and there is some good rides up that way that were generally cop and traffic free. Of course that may have changed in the last 2 years

I'm in Salem, OR - wish you guys were closer cuz it's going to be hot this weekend.

hey laz i'm up in portland and have a couple riding buddies but could always use another, especially one with an fz! let me know next time you are heading out for a ride and maybe i can join up.

After gathering some inteligence from locals and google maps, I'm just gonna stay relatively close to home. Gonna get up really early and get out there before everyone else :)

NHRA drag races at pacific and seafair = me busy but from auburn you have some fun options. take 18 to 90 to cle elum and up 10 to leavenworth (blewitt pass) or run 410 (or 410 all the way to yakima) to 12 to yakima and 810 ( canyon road ) up to ellensburg, this is around mt rainier. these are easily doable in a day

hey laz i'm up in portland and have a couple riding buddies but could always use another, especially one with an fz! let me know next time you are heading out for a ride and maybe i can join up.

Sweet - I'm the same. We try to ride every weekend. We will have rides to Detroit, and then to Spirit Mountain coming up soon (East and West of Salem). We usually meet in Salem at a central point. Send me an email at [email protected] and I will send you more of my contact info so we can hook up.

Last edited:
Back