Show your FZ1 accent lighting here - SMD LEDs

silentcropduster

I was considering putting some 5050 SMD LEDs on my FZ1. I've done this on a few other bikes in the passed. I have a distro block, soldering gun etc. Has anyone done this on the FZ1, if so where did you put the LEDs and what color did you use? Feel free to also post up pix if so. My FZ1 is black and I'm not sure of what color LED to go with exactly, probably blue or white.

Thanks!

I've only seen 'underglow' on cruisers. It's certainly different.

I did it just right and didn't over do it on my old bike, 05 SV650S and 07 gsxr 750. I'm just not sure of the color. Prob white or possibly blue only bec i have about 3 feet of it left over lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

i installed a 6 lite LED amber strip inside the radiator side covers in the vertical slot. I did it strictly for visibility the more the merrier i figure. It in no way looks tacky as a matter of fact they are hidden quite nicely but make a difference at nite. I was going to install flush mounts but i have decided to leave the stock ones on for mow they are so nice and bright. pictures later i'm kind of laid up in the hospital right now.

Back