sold my fz1- picked up a new to me toy.

You sir are correct. I think it may be a full drag bike this time. Now to decide witch one to get.

Well you know I'm biased after owning and loving a 2002 Busa but if you're working with a budget you cant lose with the Busa. Suzuki must have sold a billion of them so anything and everything you need is available cheap parts, complete bikes, used aftermarket parts.

The Banshee also comes in street bike edition...

KR-RZ350.jpg

...speaking of abrupt power delivery. Gutless, gutless, gutless, HOLY CRAP WHAT HAPPENED!?, falls on its face... next gear and repeat...

I really miss my Banshee. Sounds like yours is dialed in nicely with the mods. They become a real beast out on the dunes with some paddle tires. Have fun and be safe! Last time I rode mine ended with me getting life-flighted...

Thats never good. the banshee seems to be fast. I only have about 1 hour on it so far. I dont have any off road gear yet so i was going easy. I have yet to wind 3rd gear out yet. the p.o. said the front sprocket is 4 up. The top speed on my gps was 61 after my ride. even with the 4 up the thing takes off like a rocket.

Thats a pretty big jump. Lol. Did you really plan on doing this? Crazy.... enjoy in good health though.
Yep that was the plan. I was gona sell it and buy a quad but a deal came up for a quad and cash so I took it. I spent alittle more on it than i wanted to but it dont need a thing. I was looking at banshees, raptors, and all brands 450.

Back