Sooo, how cold is it?

Ouch!

Started snowing an hour ago so my wife and I are having cocktails before we go out to the hot tub. Roughing the cold weather California style.

lolup

Me, I just have to go out to the back 40 and cut enough trees down to keep the house warm until morning, and make sure the moose has enough food to get through the night.......

We had no snow at sunset and this was my back yard about 11 pm tonight. Uff Da.

IMG_2086_zps42fa5d4d.jpg

High of 84 for today. Little hot for the yard work I've been doing today :) Should be nice riding weather tomorrow morning before it gets too warm.

And to top it off we just had an earthquake about 5 minutes ago. It was weird, it started like the washing machine was really out of balance, kept building and I could see the whole house shake once. Then it was like the washing machine went back into balance. Odd.

52 and slight showers in SoCal, coldest its been.
Next week back to the 60s.

great weather for dirt when there's small showers since the sand is packed and there's no dust.

nice ride today in Phx, ~55 degrees with some clouds coming in. I tore down the freeway ramp and skittered to a stop at the bottom, right next to an unmarked Highway Patrolman... he glared at me... we turned together and he fell back, probably ran my plate....

Hit 84F here today... crazy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I heard when I spoke with my wife this evening. While it was dark here in Atlanta at 5pm, she said it was still light out and beautiful today in St. Lucie. I would have rode to the gym and then to the beach today if I was home.

Atlanta does have the best looking women outside of Miami Beach though. Smokin' hot blondes everywhere. Probably the best in the south.

It was about 70 here in the ATL area yesterday....windy and low 40's today.

I got to W. Yellowstone for 8 days starting on Tuesday at it was -24 there this week!

Snow started arriving Monday and we have a decent pile of wet, mucky snow here at home now. I just spent an hour riding from the girlfriend's place in the city to my place in the 'burbs. Glad to be home and dry. And alive. :D

Back