Soy estupido

burkerider

Hi there, Sorry for the dumb question but i'm a construction worker and other than paying bills and doing this i have little need for computers in my life. Can someone tell me how to post some new pics of my bike please.

It is a very simple process, once you know how, so what follows is a quick guide that should be fool-proof (if I can do it, so can anyone!)

The best method I have found is to use a picture host such as Imageshack (just google it). There are other ways, but for the purposes of this ‘how-to’ it’s the one I will be using.

I won’t take you through the steps to upload images as the site is very simple to use. If you do need any help, please ask.

Ok, assuming you now have your chosen image uploaded, you should have something like this on the screen

In order to get the image into your post, you need to copy the address in the Forum Code box - the 4th one down. Copy is either CTRL+C on a Windows Computer or Cmd+C on a Mac.

All you need to do now is ‘paste’ this into your post, either by using Ctrl+V(Cmd+V on a Mac), or by right-clicking your mouse and choosing paste from the menu. One thing to bear in mind is that you need to have your cursor in the right place in your post otherwise you will paste your picture in the wrong place.

Once you have pasted the IMG link you will see a string of text starting and ending with

Last edited:
image hosting is one way.....there are a few others.....

in the reply box that you would type response, much like I'm doing now, there is a row of icons up above.....they each perform specific tasks, but for posting a image say from the web, you would use the icon that is between the world/chain and the little quote box....

It brings up a pop-up window that allows you to paste you web address and automatically inserts the
tags around your picture to allow the forum to pick it up and display you image.

now say that you want to upload an image from your computer.....you....
1)click on the "go advance" tab (next to the "post quick reply"
2)click on the "paperclip" on the first row of icons
there is a list of specified files types that are useable and the max file size that is allowed for upload
3)this will generate a thumbnail image at the bottom of your post for everyone to view.

.....should you wish to make that image "full size"
1)click on a particular image for view, either by selecting that picture individually or by scrolling through the list by pressing next
2) right click that image and select "view image"
it should bring up another web page that only displays that which was selected​
3)copy the address by selecting the web address displayed in your browser (highlight the entire address and either right click/copy or crtl+c)
4)you may can either select the original icon and paste (crtl+v) the web address you copied earlier and it'll automatically insert the necessary
tags or you could do them manually.

If this manner does not appeal to you OR you have a file size that is TOO BIG for the forum defaults, an Image hosting service such as ImageShack or Photobucket will work. Just be sure to follow the sites directions for uploading your image and be sure to select the address that is generated with the image tags around it
B]your image here[B]

as stated, once you play around with it, and find what works best for you, it is all downhill from here.....

to make the image full size....

right click on one of your images and select view image
take the address that is given and COPY the entire address
you can then edit your original post and click on the icon that inserted the tag for you (between the world/quote box)
[B]PASTE[/B] you address there and viola!

or you could just past the address and insert the [img] tag manually, but you need to have the "/" before the end to close it out so it'll be recognized

Last edited:
Hi Burke, nice ride (exactly like mine :+1:) Again I notice you have the YGTR exhaust, I cannot get hold off here in Europe

Good luck with trying to get hold of a GYTR pipe. It's worth it. I've heard a few other FZ's with various pipes and i think this one sounds the best and looks good too. Mine is the oval carbon fibre, a bit more expensive but worth the pennies.

to make the image full size....

right click on one of your images and select view image
take the address that is given and COPY the entire address
you can then edit your original post and click on the icon that inserted the tag for you (between the world/quote box)
[B]PASTE[/B] you address there and viola!

or you could just past the address and insert the [img] tag manually, but you need to have the "/" before the end to close it out so it'll be recognized

Thanks for the help BROHAY but when i right click the pic i don't get any "view image" option.

I use firefox.....so not sure if the available with IE/Chrome/Safari.....

you may have to play around with it, but the mechanics are (hopefully) sound....

Back