Speedohealer - Easy?

I never noticed any side effects from my SpeedoDRD. It just reads the pulses from the sensor, adjusts the timing of the pulses and forwards it to the speedo/odo. I don't believe it affects the ECM in any way.

Mine in stock form read 9% high so when I made the adjustment the "performance" felt at my seat bottom improved.

Duh I think I just did one of my favourite twisty runs in the wrong gear : oops:

I took it down the Great Ocean Road the other day for a blast and it sounded feckin awesome hittin the twisties fairly hard in second.

I'd like a gear indicator. Must look into that.

I'm considering this too, but with stock sprockets. I have always run a 190/50 (stock size) rear, but I'm thinking of the 190/55. I know that changes the speedo/odometer, but I think it makes it closer to correct with stock sprockets. Anyone know?

For what its worth and not to hy-jack this post. I didn't notice any change in speed/rpm or fuel mileage, with the 190/55 tires. My guess was that going from a 50 to a 55 tire is about a 3/8 rise in height. or approximately one tooth rear sprocket. It all seems the same as stock. :dontknow:
Stan

Duh I think I just did one of my favourite twisty runs in the wrong gear : oops:

I took it down the Great Ocean Road the other day for a blast and it sounded feckin awesome hittin the twisties fairly hard in second.

I'd like a gear indicator. Must look into that.

I'm noticing that too at times. I think it would be a worthwhile mod.

but I think it makes it closer to correct with stock sprockets. Anyone know? [/QUOTE

If you use the calculator, you should be able to figure that out.

55 tire is about a 3/8 rise in height.

This depends on brands/models. The most accurate way to measure it would be to measure the overall diameter with the tire mounted. Just because it says its a 190/55 doesn't mean its actually 55% of 190.

Back