Split link or rivet link gen 1 chain

I found it in a barn about 2 miles from seatac airport. Sat in there since 91. Its 100% bone stock with the exception of ebc brake pads, a shift improver kit, and minor carb work. I have a thread on Old School Suzukis documenting it. I hope to have it road legal this august. But am ok with october as a 54th birthday present.
Does it run?

Does it run?
No. Obviously you dont just try and start a engine that hasnt run in 30 years. Its been down to the frame but is a roller now. Went thru the engine to double check stuff and replace valve stem seals. Im not restoring it, it'll wear its patina but everything that needs to be fresh will be so i can ride it often. I also have a black 90 fzr1k and 86 750 slabby that im bringing back from the dead. All barn finds that ive been storing for 5+ years while i lived some life.

No. Obviously you dont just try and start a engine that hasnt run in 30 years. Its been down to the frame but is a roller now. Went thru the engine to double check stuff and replace valve stem seals. Im not restoring it, it'll wear its patina but everything that needs to be fresh will be so i can ride it often. I also have a black 90 fzr1k and 86 750 slabby that im bringing back from the dead. All barn finds that ive been storing for 5+ years while i lived some life.
Do you live in the north-west? I get up to the n.w. every year, in the summer time, on two wheels. Just wondering.

No. Obviously you dont just try and start a engine that hasnt run in 30 years.
The second Gen 1 FZ1 that I recently got (2004) was sitting for 20 years. Fuel tank was full of a disgusting mess and the pilot jets were clogged but that's about it. She runs better than my 2002, power is the same but the valvetrain is a bit quieter.

The second Gen 1 FZ1 that I recently got (2004) was sitting for 20 years. Fuel tank was full of a disgusting mess and the pilot jets were clogged but that's about it. She runs better than my 2002, power is the same but the valvetrain is a bit quieter.
Well right tf on. My bike was layed up when gas wasnt junk, so my unobtanium gas tank is fine. As are my carbs.

Back