Sudden Death for July BOM! Please vote again!

Rules are simple -- The sudden death gallery is to choose the winner of July's BOM 3 way tie.

Voting will remain enabled until Thursday evening in which the tie will hopefully be broken and the winner will be announced. If not, then we get to start the process all over again, (with the process being a bit more streamlined next time).

Thanks,
Adam

Rules are simple -- The sudden death gallery is to choose the winner of July's BOM 3 way tie.

Voting will remain enabled until Thursday evening in which the tie will hopefully be broken and the winner will be announced. If not, then we get to start the process all over again, (with the process being a bit more streamlined next time).

Thanks,
Adam

I may be a bit slow when it comes to these things but please clarify for me. This is for July's B.O.M. but the voting doesn't run until July 31st? Just a bit slow over here, forgive me.

We're supposed to have this wrapped up before July so that winner can be on the front page FOR the month of July. :D We're voting for the display bike for the coming month which means we should get the Aug pics coming up in a gallery soon, right Adam? ;)

Based on my understanding from Dennis --

Gallery BOM is to have submission run for the first 3 weeks of the month with the voting enabled for the last week and winner announced. (do to the :newbie: for the admin rights and a bit of communication gap -- bare with me......)

As for the BOM thread that I've been running since January, the next month's submission are submitted the month before and that does run for the entire month with the winner announced and the credits dispersed.

As for the SUDDEN DEATH BOM, b/c of the 3 way tie, I choose to have another gallery contest with those tied. The duration for it will run until Thursday -- long enough to get some member activity but short enough to not drag it out.

As for the Gallery BOM for August, let me see what I can do on that one....

hope this clarifies for the moment...

Adam

Congratulations to FZ1riderNY (Billy) for winning the July Gallery BOM.

Thanks very much! First I'd like to thank Ray(Canonfuji) for taking a wonderful photo of the bike. Also, I would like to thank all the members here on FZ1-Forum for all the help and guidance to make the bike look like it does today, and a special thanks to all the members that voted for me. Billy.

Back