Sydney Central Coast Newcastle FZ1s

Sounds good.

Don't worry, I won't be going nuts on the Old Rd, just having a bit of fun through the tight bits.

The take away next door to the pub? Yes?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry guys but I won't be there. Work rang today! I guess I have to pay the bills somehow. :ugh: Good onya Craig for organising the meet, hopefully I'll make the next one.

Hi guys, I'd love to meet up at Wisemans too, but this weekend I am swamped with work for a new university degree I enrolled in the other month! I still cant believe they accepted me into uni! There goes the education system....
I'd like to vote for next weekend (12th) but I cant because I will be flying to brisbane on sunday for work for a few days. Weekend after that might be better as I'll be around.
Sunday 19th?

Do you ever get the feeling that you are talking to yourself? :D

I'll be there mate with another 2 in tow.
See you between 11-11:30am at the take away near the ferry.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'll be there too. Sorry I couldn't reply at all this week as I was in Ipswich (Qld) doing a course for work and the phone reception up there was appalling and I couldn't get my internet working on my iPhone. It's good to be back home! It was a pain in the ass week!!!!

I'll be there too. Sorry I couldn't reply at all this week as I was in Ipswich (Qld) doing a course for work and the phone reception up there was appalling and I couldn't get my internet working on my iPhone. It's good to be back home! It was a pain in the ass week!!!!

Good stuff Scotty, see you tomorrow mate.

Back