testing my Hero2 cam

The housing was in a position to make contact during vibration. That is what makes that crackling noise. I had that happen when I had mine attached to the windscreen, and at too great an angle so the clear housing would touch when it vibrated. Not sure why you were getting the pixelization? (made that word up, sorry if it does not translate well.)

Otherwise very cool! I like being transported (virtually) to another, as yet, unseen country.

The housing was in a position to make contact during vibration. That is what makes that crackling noise. .

yes I was also a bit surprised at the crackling noise...next position is with a RAM mount on the steering mounts, but need first to replace my smoked screen with a transparant one

Not sure why you were getting the pixelization? (made that word up, sorry if it does not translate well.).

I uploaded the film in max resolution. I'll downgrade the resolution and check is pixelization re-occurs. Playing the edited vid on my PC it runs clean, so I reckon it is too high res for youtube to display properly

Back