The fonz is 70 years old !!

Most of you guys have a long wait until you can ride when you are 70 years old. I am very fortunate. I only have 137 more days to wait. Holy crap that is disturbing.

Here in Houston they have these illuminated "silver" alert signs on the freeway. "Missing elderly man", driving a 1987 Ford pickup license # XXXXX.

I tell my wife that one day she will see a sign that reads: "Elderly man riding a red Yamaha FZ1 at a high rate of speed. He has a big grin on his face. Do not attempt to stop him. Just let him ride off into the sunset".

Wow getting old has its good and mostly bad points , but the FONZ being 70 is terrible.
if you mean the "fonz" as in fonz-a-relly from the tv program "happy days". he is scared to ride a bike. there is NO video of him riding a bike, couple poses sitting on one. he did the script and paid for the one were Richie got a bike and crashed.
the bike was found out back behind a building some years back, was said to be rebuilt for show only.

if you mean the "fonz" as in fonz-a-relly from the tv program "happy days". he is scared to ride a bike. there is NO video of him riding a bike, couple poses sitting on one. he did the script and paid for the one were Richie got a bike and crashed.
the bike was found out back behind a building some years back, was said to be rebuilt for show only.

He only rode a couple of times early on in the show and was scared to do so like you said.

He only rode a couple of times early on in the show and was scared to do so like you said.
he has stated a number of time he hates motos and believes they are only death traps. only time in the series it was a stunt double riding the bike. in the movie it was a hot rod not a motobike

Back