The Garage Is Ready!!

I was up on the mountain this morning with my son. We had met up with "CanonFuji" from FZ1OA, and also NJFZ1(Tony). We had a great time. Lots of bikes and the weather was perfect. While up there I got a call from the guy who bought my Nova last week. He was at home with the trailor ready to pick the car up. Needless to say we ended out get together and I scooted home. I am so happy not to have to dance the bike in anymore. Not to mention, working on the bike will be a breeze now. Once the car was out and money in hand:D I swept and vacuumed it out and threw away anything that had to do with restoring that car. It's so nice now with all the space. I'd like to find a nice Yamaha banner to hang up on the back wall. Now I can get my cycle lift and 1 nice tool chest and I'm all set. A recliner would be nice as well. LOL. Here are some pics of the FZ stretching it's legs.

006-3.jpg

008-3.jpg

009-4.jpg

Now you have all the room in the world to work on it. That bike looks lonely in there now...lol. By the way it was great hanging out on the mountain today. As you said weather was as good as it gets, sunny with low humidity. Not something we are used to around here this summer that's for sure.

Now you have all the room in the world to work on it. That bike looks lonely in there now...lol. By the way it was great hanging out on the mountain today. As you said weather was as good as it gets, sunny with low humidity. Not something we are used to around here this summer that's for sure.

The pleasure was all mine. Let's get together and do a real ride soon. I'll meet you over the Jersey side. We'll have a blast and I'll lock down some good video of us. Whenever your ready! Thanks again.

Well, in preperation for a possible move, we cleaned out our boys room for some donations and others to pass on to family. All had to go in the garage, and just like you Billy, my car got moved to the outside and now have a bay for the scoot.

Sorry you had to sell the Nova, but no since having it just sit there if you are going on two wheels whenever possible.

Well, in preperation for a possible move, we cleaned out our boys room for some donations and others to pass on to family. All had to go in the garage, and just like you Billy, my car got moved to the outside and now have a bay for the scoot.

Sorry you had to sell the Nova, but no since having it just sit there if you are going on two wheels whenever possible.

The nice thing is that the Nova is only a few short blocks from me. I have unlimited access to see the progress whenever I want so it's all good. He's going to make it a 1/4 mile drag car. At least now when I leave for the Superbike Race in Sept., I can put the Olds in the garage and not bother anyone to keep it for me.

It's great to have a place to park it with room to work on it. :D Glad you're making the FZ a new home! Looking very comfortable in there for her!

It was so nice to get home from work and just ride right into the garage. I was upstairs in less than 5 minutes. I went back down afterwards and relocated my wireless infared security camera and my wireless motion detector. Now on my TV Video 3 shows a great shot of the bike sitting there instead of the roof of the Nova.

Back