The Ridge Motorsports Park - MotoFit - 10/20-21***Group Buy Discount***

MotoFit Group Track Day CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS

It looks like Shelton is expecting about 1.5 inches of rain between Friday and Sunday, so the MotoFit Group is cancelling the track day in order to keep our friends safe. We know it's a bit risky to have an event in October but we keep trying for it.

We had a great year and are thankful for all of you who make up our MotoFit Group, team and family.

Have a super Fall and Winter, stay active and safe!

Thank you

Last edited:
What are the reqs as far as riding gear?? ive never ridden track but it sounds fun

you need a two piece suit, leather or textile, as long as the 2 piece zips at least half way around your waist. over the ankle riding boots. riding gloves. helmet. bike is easy, just painters tape up the mirrors, headlight, tail light, blinkers (i'll have some at track) if you need gear i have spare stuff that might help

you need a two piece suit, leather or textile, as long as the 2 piece zips at least half way around your waist. over the ankle riding boots. riding gloves. helmet. bike is easy, just painters tape up the mirrors, headlight, tail light, blinkers (i'll have some at track) if you need gear i have spare stuff that might help

Ill see what i can come up with thanks for the info

Back