Tommy's FZ1 '06 Build

Prices range from $330-350 for the new one. I got mine on eBay for $345 shipped. And people buy the only ones. I posted it on eBay for $150 shipped and got a $140 offer within a day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prices range from $330-350 for the new one. I got mine on eBay for $345 shipped. And people buy the only ones. I posted it on eBay for $150 shipped and got a $140 offer within a day

Yep, I went on Partshark and that's about right, $345.00 I think I'm still going to get it and replace it this winter. At the same time I'll order a 16T front sprocket as well. Thanks for all the info Mike.

Hey Mike, after looking further at the website I have a question. Is it the "Rotor Assembly" or the "Stator Assembly" which loses the magnets?

Last edited:
That would be the rotor. The magnets of the rotor come loose and contact the stator causing the carnage. So if you replace the rotor before it happens. That’s the only part that needs changed. Copper dawg has a nice YouTube vid to show how to check bearings while you have it apart as well

Back