Top bag bracket

soccerguy83

I bought this bike used with the rack for the top and side bags already installed. The PO kept the top case, what top case will fit this bracket?

Thanks in advance!

Top plate.JPG

It fits nearly any top case. Almost all are covered by the SW Motech adapters that would mount to this rack. Givi, Shad, Coocase, Hepco, Krauser.... When you shop for a case, make sure you can get the SW adapter for it. A place to start: Search results for: 'SW-Motech toprack adapter' - TwistedThrottle.com

TwistedThrottle Product Description said:
ALU-RACK Topracks are a sturdy and elegant solution for mounting your topcase. Constructed from high-strength, lightweight aluminum for durability, they are bike-specific and shaped to accentuate the lines of your motorcycle. Three mounting points for Quick-Lock fasteners in the center of the ALU-RACK allow attachment of removable adapters to fit most Topcases, an SW-MOTECH Quick-Release Soft Luggage Carrier, or an SW-MOTECH ALU-RACK QUICK-LOCK Tankring for fitting flat-bottom SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection Tankbags such as the QUICK-LOCK EVO Sport Tankbag or the QUICK-LOCK EVO Daypack Tankbag.

Adapter plates are available to fit the following Topcases

Givi Monolock
Givi Monokey
TraX ALU-BOX
Pelican
DrySpec
Shad
Kappa
Hepco-Becker
Coocase
Krauser K-Wing

Last edited:
Gotcha yeah I saw the SW-MOTECH site but was unsure if this was the general top rack that the adapters fit onto or if it was one of the adapters, thanks for the clarification!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back