Top Five Favorite FZ1 Mods

Only 5 eh?

1. Aibox/filter/cable reroute/flies/PC/catgut/slipon
2. Satan666 touring pegs!
3. bar-end mirrors
4. Good tyres
5. R1 front &rear suspension

# Is No1 cheating? :confused0024:

noifyousufferfromstringingeverythingtogetherandremovingthe/tomakeitallonelongword.

As for the touring pegs, did he produce any other goodies for mass consumption?

BroHay

noifyousufferfromstringingeverythingtogetherandremovingthe/tomakeitallonelongword.

As for the touring pegs, did he produce any other goodies for mass consumption?

BroHay
He produced the items below but not sure if he's still got them on the production line:
adapter for the R1 rear shock
another adapter to use the R1 rearsets

He produced the items below but not sure if he's still got them on the production line:
adapter for the R1 rear shock
another adapter to use the R1 rearsets

Must be nice to have access to your own fabrication facilities (and the time) I was just curious b/c I know that he has already contributed soo much to fit the general needs of the members on FZ1OA.

And those two options allow one to save 100's for the price he'd charge if it were to go into production vs. buying aftermarket.

BroHay

My current favourite in bold

1. Bagster tankcover + tankbag
2. Topblock frame sliders
3. R&G front protectors front and rear
4. R&G bar-ends

awaiting delivery/installing
5. Rear LED-taillight with integrated indicators (BIRH)
6. Fender Eliminator R&G
7. Sharkfin too-protector R&G
8. Tyres Dunlop Qualifier II (now Dunlop Sportmax)

next on list
9. Replace exhaust with IXIL INOX
10. Rapid bike module
11. Xenon HD lamps front
12. Airbox mod
13. clutch & brake lever Booster
http://www.splashdesign.nl/Catalogus/Picture/1804.jpg
14. Adjustable rearsets

my favorite 5 are:

1.k&n pod air filters, and factory stacks, with 145 mains, and custom fab needles.

2. stomp grip

3. 15t front sprocket

4. gen II bars

5. R1 shift lever swap

Last edited:
Not much really, I got a new front MPPct2 which dosn't really count for anything, just maintenance, however I saw another members Gen. 1 with 'Grip Puppies' and loved the whole idea so I ordered a pair online. I'v also put on a tank guard, a CF look one, hmmm.....oh, I scored a like new header/exup on ebay with no scratches or ding/dents, for $80 pluss shipping another $20, hmmmm.........lets see, oh and a motor manual by Clymer, it'll do for now. I suppose the question of 'what have you done' dosn't really apply too much to me with this stuff. I do however intend to get another windscreen, more protection for touring, and a fender extender for the front fender rear side. I'm actually pretty content with the bike basically stockish. The previous owner added a can, it's fairly quiet if I need to be, and marginal with lots of twist going on. I'd like a Corbin seat w/backrest and a Seargent seat. I guess I'd also like a Corbin Gunfighter seat as well, probably the seat w/backrest takes priority though. I see some of these guys with every possable add-on available........and while thats cool, mabe a lot of it's not for me. I do like the huggers though, but I think it'll have to be a TCP model, the others I don't care for personally. Also in the mirrors area, I'd like something like Rizoma's, mabe $80-90 tops for a pair. and someday braided lines and a 48-49 tooth 'Supersprox' sprocket. Well thats about it.... Oh I could spend 'Some Cash' on soft luggage too.....$$$$$

Last edited:
Back