TourMaster Intake Series 2

Anyone use/have one?

Saw one today at the store, looks really nice. I LOVE my TourMaster Jett 2, so this looks great.

I bought a Speed and Stength Moment of Truth mesh for the summer, but the Tourmaster seems to fit me a lot nicer...

Just looking for some input if anyone knows. Main concern is with both liners out, and super hot days.

Thanks!

I wonder if it be more effective to stick with a jacket with a little bit of venting & invest in a drinks pack to wear so you are always well-hydrated when riding. I always imagined riding in a mesh jacket on a hot day would be the equivalent of using a hair dryer to cool yourself down rather than allowing your body to shed off heat with sweat like it's designed to.

I only have one set of riding gear which is black, unvented leathers and will typically just keep feeding myself water on long trips. Sure I sweat all grossly and stuff but otherwise it's quite pleasant and I've never felt too hot in it.

I used to have a 3/4 length touring jacket that would turn into mesh similar to what you have now and I got the impression if I used it for long highway blasts I might get dangerously overheated pretty quickly. Even just cruising around on B roads for short durations I could feel the effect of all the windblast cooking my body.

My $0.02

I'd love to hear some other input on this too!

Last edited:
I have two jackets one is a tourmaster draft mesh and the other is cortech/tourmaster GS sport. The mesh is great on hot summer days. The GS sport works great for temps from 25-80 deg F. The GS sport has a removable liner and both are armored. I think tourmaster is a very good brand!!!

I have a Tourmaster Intake that I've had for three years now and depending on the weather I may just take out the quilted liner or both the quilted and the rain barrier. In the really cold stuff, the 30's to 40's, with all the liners in, it's just as warm as my best leather, and with only the rain barrier, it's still a very good jacket. If I take out both liners it's really light and cool. I have five leathers that it competes with and I truly believe it has better qualities than any of them especially from a versatility standpoint and it's coloration/ reflective qualities are far, far better than any of the leathers.

I will tell you in a few days, UPS should be dropping mine tommorow. ;)

Anyone use/have one?

Saw one today at the store, looks really nice. I LOVE my TourMaster Jett 2, so this looks great.

I bought a Speed and Stength Moment of Truth mesh for the summer, but the Tourmaster seems to fit me a lot nicer...

Just looking for some input if anyone knows. Main concern is with both liners out, and super hot days.

Thanks!

I've got an Air Intake 2, brand new, that is for sale. Its red/black size Large44. Why am I selling it? Just bought a mess Dainese leather jacket!

Back