Tuono V4R "Factory"

I thought there were some other upgrades besides the ABS.

Oh I just looked, the seat and the ergos of the tank as well as size got improved.

I would be curious as to the riding position on the bmw? At my advanced age I can't lean forward too far for very long! It is a great looking bike, and with possibly 193 hp not lacking in power! I also inquired about the new tuono at the local stealership, the white version will be available in a couple months for 14,499. Any takers? Hail,,,,,,Hail,,,,?

That's exceptionally drool-worthy!

And the Beemer.. having ridden the S1000RR, I'd absolutely LOVE that drivetrain in a comfortable configuration!

I think I like the yellow better, but the silver doesn't look quite so "Transformer-ish". This is my dream bike, but the BMW would give it some serious competition! (and might win... I have a BMW dealer with-in 60-70 miles) I still wonder if the V4 makes a better street bike than an I4. I love them both. I'm dreaming anyway, let's just get one of each!

I should have clarified this better. On the phone I don't always add all of the details and not as clearly as I should have.

The owner of the bike added the wheels, suspension, etc. Hence coining it "Factory."

No word from Aprilia on a Factory model for 2014, only some nice enhancements to the existing APRC bike.

Who knows, maybe they'll pull a rabbit out of their hat?

Back