two bros top tune

snox31

I just put a slip on on ,gutted the cat and ordered a graves ais block off kit .now i am going to go with a filter (may mod the box too) and a power commander,but i see on the two bros. web sight they offer a juicebox pro with a filter combo called TOPTUNE set up for thier pipe.Does anybody have any feedback on this set up ? I will probably go this route as they should have it set up pretty darn good.oh and it will be going on a 09

thanx for the link,i read through them before and kinda laughed at it turning into a fistfight gun toting thing all over a pic showing license #'s .I will order the top tune kit and report back once up and running.thanx

I have two bros slip and the juice box ,works great for me and if your lucky enough to be at sea level you don't have to mess with the settings as it's set by them for sea level.I will say TAKE YOUR TIME as the juice box plugs in between each throttle body and if you have big hands it is a pita but worth it .Not hard to do just really tight work space also great support from them Ed

i tried the link, and couldnt get to it. how about an update??

Back