Updated FZ1 ?

If they could merge the best of the gen I and the best of the gen II I would be the first sucker at the dealership paying retail price just to get one! I've heard that the R1 may get a makeover for '09, which would possibly open the door to a new FZ in 2010...just my 2 cents

If they could merge the best of the gen I and the best of the gen II I would be the first sucker at the dealership paying retail price just to get one! I've heard that the R1 may get a makeover for '09, which would possibly open the door to a new FZ in 2010...just my 2 cents

^^
you are correct the R1 is due for a makeover for 2009 , so a updated FZ1 is possibly on the horizon ?

I was browsing the Yamaha website looking for a length spec for the FZ1, and the 2009 was on there. At least for the US version they had exactly the same specifications as 08 and they didnt show the colors yet.

If they could merge the best of the gen I and the best of the gen II I would be the first sucker at the dealership paying retail price just to get one!
I agree. Alas, it is usually several years between major changes and it looks like the '09 version is more or less the same as the '08.

Back