[VIC] Friday 20th Ride - 5:30pm Ferntree Gully

A small group of us are meeting for a ride, departing from Ferntree Gully 5:30pm and cruising the backroads ending up at Warragul where there is BBQ facilities. No pressure to go fast, some of the sections of road will be new to me so I will not be pushing through the unfamiliar territory.

This is the route planned by a fellow rider - Gilby Rd, Mt Waverley VIC 3149, Australia to Warragul VIC, Australia - Google Maps

If anyone is keen to join please let me know here or 0407 816 390

Scott

We had a nice ride out on the back roads from Ferntree Gully to Gembrook and on to Poweltown and finally Warragul.

P1030843.jpg

P1030845.jpg

P1030852.jpg

Thats not a bad run at all , glad you all had fun .

Personaly I know these roads well , and run them in the early mornings on Sundays preferred .

Too many walking road kill objects , at that time of day for me in that area.

Nice pics.

Hi boys, looks lika a nice. Route you took. I head to Warragul in the cage to see my oldest boy. Next time I head down I might take that route on the bike.

I am off the road for a few months due to foot surgery but look forward to catching up on future rides when I can hold the biker up again.

Cheers guys! @Old Mate I would jump at the opportunity to tag along on a ride if it's OK some time? I'm flexible with hours and like you mentioned I would prefer not to go at 5:30pm on Friday, this time I was joining a group for the first time.

Today I cruised to Phillip Island for lunch with the Mrs riding pillion, then Main St Mornington for tea with one other bike. Wouldn't mind more bikes to the ride with, especially fellow FZ1 fans!

Back