Warrior vs Fazer

I was just wondering what is the big difference between a star warrior and the fazer 1000? I am looking to buy one or the other. Which one would you all recommended and why? Thanks for you help

Guess it would boil down to your riding preference. Have you been riding for awhile, picking up riding again after a hiatus, or are you purchasing for the first time??

Is your manner of travel....

A) Point A ==> B at your own leisure -- Star Warrior
B) All the points in between in the same amount of time -- FZ1

Modified cruiser or not, (and didn't know anything about the bike until just a few minutes ago) I don't get the warm fuzzies looking at the bike. I myself ride a Gen I FZ1 (with a modified full on Sportbike Feel) and wouldn't want to ride anything else (except another sport tourer or full on sportbike).

My vote, is for the FZ1 but test ride both, if you can. Weigh the pros/cons on what you feel from each and make your decision from there.

BroHay

i have been riding a while. i owned a r1 but just sold it. I wanted something with power without the sacrifice of comfort. So that is why i am looking for a different bike.

Well, it comes down to sitting on one then and feeling the effects for yourself. The ergos of the FZ are not as agressive as the R1 (from my limited exposure) but then again it boils down to what you prefer.

BroHay

If I were you, I'd go to a dealer who has both models. Sit on both and maybe look in a mirror if they have one. You had a tip top sportie and now you aren't sure which one might fit? They aren't even on the same planet. If you like 650 LB. 75 H.P pushrod twins, then the Warrior is your bag. If you are more of a canyon carver with 130 or so horses on a 435 LB chasis the the FZ1 is your bag. To tell you the truth, anyone who has ridden much would know without any advice which bike was more toward their riding style. These two bikes couldn't be more different. The only thing they share is two wheels and Manufacturer.

If I were you, I'd go to a dealer who has both models. Sit on both and maybe look in a mirror if they have one. You had a tip top sportie and now you aren't sure which one might fit? They aren't even on the same planet. If you like 650 LB. 75 H.P pushrod twins, then the Warrior is your bag. If you are more of a canyon carver with 130 or so horses on a 435 LB chasis the the FZ1 is your bag. To tell you the truth, anyone who has ridden much would know without any advice which bike was more toward their riding style. These two bikes couldn't be more different. The only thing they share is two wheels and Manufacturer.

lolup

My best friend had a Warrior. He modified it quite a bit. If you like the Harley vibration then you will like the Warrior. Yes it is a "sport" cruiser. It is more fun to ride then a Harley, but so is a razor blade into a pool of alcohol.
If you rode the R1 I think you would hate the Warrior. I rode the Warrior and now my FZ1 and would take the FZ any day.

My buddy has a Warrior. Loves it. I rode it. I love it. But ! If you do twisties and enjoy angles, remember, warrior is very restrictive compared to the FZ. You will be grounding your pegs on the Warrior while dipping it into a corner while you can lean the FZ into turns at much steeper angles. For me, thats what makes all the differences. I like "slow down...25 PMH" signs.

If you want to cruise ... Warrior. If you want to sport it, sport tour, enjoy the angles, etc the FZ wil open up a new world of riding opportunities that the Warrrior can't.

Like everyone already said thought, just depends on the purpose of the bike.

Back