Well at least my Rockwall stalker cop never did this...

Wow. Scary!!!! I wouldve freaked!

Cop Pulls Out Gun On Motorcyclist - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no. That is so wrong. Someone pulls a gun on me and no badge, uniform, or marked car.......well, let's just say they are not going to like what happens next when I get off the bike. Unless there is something else missing from that video, he is asking for corrective training......

Someone pulls a gun and not to pull the trigger.....in the middle of traffic?? Are you kidding me?!

He screwed up big time.

Last edited:
another cop with an attitude, whats new.

they are just about useless here as well.
they target/ticket the taxpayers to keep the city coffers full ,and let the minorities do as they like.

another cop with an attitude, whats new.

they are just about useless here as well.
they target/ticket the taxpayers to keep the city coffers full ,and let the minorities do as they like.

Most don't whip out weapons like that though. This guy is a menace. Good thing it wasn't me out there. I can tell you that. Things happen when you pull out a weapon.

This video is a year old or so and gets more convoluted.

Anthony Graber spent a day in jail, not for the way he operated his vehicle, but for making that recording.

Anthony Graber | Alleged speeder charged with recording trooper - Page 2 - Baltimore Sun

He was ultimately acquitted of wiretapping by an sane MD judge.

Story Lab - Charges dismissed against Md. man who taped traffic stop

"it's very unusual for police to go after somebody for that. … That's a fairly aggressive response."

Ya think?

This video is a year old or so and gets more convoluted.

Anthony Graber spent a day in jail, not for the way he operated his vehicle, but for making that recording.

Anthony Graber | Alleged speeder charged with recording trooper - Page 2 - Baltimore Sun

He was ultimately acquitted of wiretapping by an sane MD judge.

Story Lab - Charges dismissed against Md. man who taped traffic stop

"Graber was also charged with possessing a “device primarily useful for the purpose of the surreptitious interception of oral communications" -- referring to the video camera on his helmet. The judge disagreed with the prosecutor that the helmet cam was illegal, and concluded the state's argument would render illegal “almost every cell phone, Blackberry, and every similar device, not to mention dictation equipment and other types of recording devices."

Rogue prosecutor and rogue cop. Something in the water out there?

That was my first thought when he pulled a gun, this guy is gonna rob me or somethin, do lay on the accelerator and get the heck outta dodge. Unmarked car, tennis shoes and jeans, no badge..what are you supposed to think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back