What about 2012 WSBK at Phillip Island for a FZ Rally

cookie99

http://www.bikesales.com.au/news/2011/2012-phillip-island-wsbk-tickets-27094

What about we meet next February at Phillip Island for the first round of the WSBK.

The Superbike weekend beats the MotoGP as you can ride your bikes onto the track area and stop where ever you wish for as long as you wish and the atmosphere beats the "Other Race" hands down.

Recently the Boys in Blue have been much more forgiving and been pretty decent to us bikers but you still have to be careful of the "PRIVATE SPEED CAMERA CONTRACTORS" but if you ask the Police nicely they will generally tell you where the scum are hidden (They don't like them at all as the Cops get the bad press for their work)

No need to worry about booze on the island as there is heaps of free courtesy buses to get you around.

Lets kick this around and see how we go, it would be a blast!

Last edited:
Great idea cookie but unfortunately I have other commitments in February.

Not sure I agree with your comment:
and the atmosphere beats the "Other Race" hands down.

The MotoGP this year was a blast. But I do agree the Supers are a hoot too.

Hope you can get some FZ1 guys together and have a great time.

Thanks Bluey,

We have always got a great crowd to the WSBKs at PI and we will again next year.

I hope you can make it eventually.

Cheers

I might be able to make it. My partner will prob come also. Even though he won't have a FZ.

No matter my dear, I have been riding for 48 years and have never considered the make of bike important just the love of motorcycling.

My darling wife of 31 years probably couldn't tell you the bike she pillions on (Bandit 1250) but loves the experience at 58 years old and I am 3 score + years and still ride some 2000 Kilometers a week.

You would love the WSBKs at PI.

2012 Superbikes

Hi cookie99, i have been to world superbikes 7 times over the years ( quick calculation ) and will definitely be going in 2012 from the central coast NSW on my FZ1...it is always a great time with fantastic racing...when it gets closer to FEB I would like to make contact to meet up at P Island ...cheers Rick54

Rick PM me closer to the date and we will try to organize some accommodation and a bit of a crowd.

It really is a great weekend but I will try to find us some secure and cheap accom. near the track.

Keep in touch.

Wsbk 2012 phillip island

Hi Cookie99, I mentioned to you a few months ago I will going to the Supers at PI, well I am leaving this arvo with a mate and will be on the Island saturday morning and at the track saturday and sunday. Already have some accom but would love to meet and say hello...easiest way is to call or messge me ( Rick ) on 0419977439, probably on saturday lunchtime onwards. Anyway, if you get this it would be great to say hello...I will on a 2008 blue FZ1S...cheers Rick

Back