What are you favorite gloves for the fall and winter?

I had a pair of the Cortech Scarab gloves and they just did not keep my hands warm in temps below 40 degF. Even with liners they still didnt do a good job. This is what got me to ask the question about gloves for winter. Now that I got the Alpinestars I am pretty happy with them. I got off work the other morning and the temp was about 30 degF. My hands were warm but the very tip of my fingers did get a little cold. I think you would have to go to heated gloves to get much better than that...or are there even better nonheated gloves out there?

My boss claims to have a pair that does all he wants them to do in the cold. He's supposed to bring them in to work so I can find them on the net. As soon as I know what those are, I'll post them. I hope he will let me try them for a nice cold ride next week!

Digging up an old thread, but I have to give credit to my Dianese Scout gloves. Leather palms that get heated by the grip heaters and then the back of the fingers and hand have thinsulate and the whole thing is wrapped up in a waterproof shell.

Back