What past features do you wish you had?

decent fuel economy
high beam trigger
helmet lock

Now if the question what features do you wish you had... all the electronics of the BMW S1000RR.

You must have powerful legs! I would love to see video of someone kicking over a 4 cylinder. I push started one on flat ground once, but I was much younger.

Oldschool, years ago I had one of the original Honda CB750's that came with both electric start and a kick starter. The Honda wasn't that hard to kick start. As for my old Triumph Bonneville 650, now that was a real beast. To start that thing required technique and a lot of luck. If it backfired as you where kicking you risked serious damage to your ankle.

What I'd like too see is an FZ1 with a shaft drive. But only if they could do it without adding too much weight or changing the character of the bike.

I would love to have a gear indicator, computer controlled cruise and automatic turn signal cancellation.
I also used to have this hot blonde named Heather that rode with me on one of my cruisers. That would be a nice standard feature also ;)

Back