Where are the FZ1 Riders in Adelaide?

I am looking for other FZ1 riders or similar performing bikes to ride with. Most of my mates ride Harleys and I would like to get out with similar minded people and similar performing bikes from time to time also.

IS there a FZ1 club here in Adelaide?

Adleaide rider

I'm an Adelaide rider, I ride mainly round lobethal area send me a pm if you wanna hook up for a ride :eek5:

Adelaide Fz1

Hi I am Madz, 26 from Adelaide. I just bought a new Fz1n black about a month ago. I have been to the hills last week via gorge road on my fz1. I am going to Philip Island on my Fz1n to do the Level 1 and level 2 with the California superbike school on the 10th of December. I am riding there and on my way back ill be riding via GOR. I will be happy to catch up for a ride post melbourne trip around 20th of December, 2011. PM me if you wanna catch up for a ride and a coffee down the track?

Been working mega-hours, but still spend a lot of time in the hills. Sunday is my best chance. I stay away from the gorge though. I do not think the road is really that good, and the cops love it. But if you're up for a ride and a coffee, give me a buzz.
Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using Tapatalk two cans, and a piece of string.

Back