Where do you guys shop?

Disco

Where do you guys shop for motorcycle parts? What is the benefit for you from buying from the US? What brands do you guys wish you had over there but can't find locally? Discuss!

Hi Anthony,

My bits mainly come off the internet - all UK based though. I've never had any difficulty in getting stuff that has forced me to shop from the US.

Only thing I wish we could get is decently priced Yoshimura cans. They end up around £500+ ($650 ish) which is ridiculous!

Oh - and you could send me over some of your cheap gas if you like.

Cheers!

Simon

Where do you guys shop for motorcycle parts? What is the benefit for you from buying from the US? What brands do you guys wish you had over there but can't find locally? Discuss!

LOL You make the United Kingdom sound like some kind of undeveloped country.

I reckon i can get mostly anything i need from Uk based companys
There must be 10 bike dealers/shops within a 30 mile radius of me and i dont even live in a big town.

I mostly by off the net as its a bit cheaper.

Usually from the dealer. And usually get ripped off.

Please check us out! CycleSector.com.

We ship internationally. We are trying to cater to our international clients. Let me know what you guys need or can't get over there so I can see what I have to offer you that others can't.

Thanks,

Anthony
Cycle Sector

Ebay UK, ebaymotors. You will find most things & have the security of paypal. Checkout- hardracing.com also, they seem to be the best $ for suspension, Dynojet goodies etc...

In Australia we pay $1.40 to $1.50 for 98RON fuel.
which at $1.40 per liter = $4.36 per gallon in us$ after the conversion rate ($5.299/gal in aus$).

In Poland 95E is for 5pln/liter. One US dollar=3pln. That makes one litre=almost two US dollars... No comment.

Back