Who takes photos at Blood Mountain in GA?

schot1984

Was riding it today and there were a couple people taking pictures at one of the corners... I REALLY want a copy of the ones they got of me because that was the first and only time I was low enough that my right foot peg feeler scraped the ground...

Anyone know where I can find them?

Last edited by a moderator:
We are still trying to figure out who that is. Apparently any commercial photogs get run off by the po po. I saw them up there today too and when I was up there last month.

We had a big group today and one of the guys went down the mountain and took some photos not too far from that trail store place that I should know the name of but don't!

There's a thread on the local sportbike forum about it.
Pictures on Blood Mountain......?

We are still trying to figure out who that is. Apparently any commercial photogs get run off by the po po. I saw them up there today too and when I was up there last month.

We had a big group today and one of the guys went down the mountain and took some photos not too far from that trail store place that I should know the name of but don't!

There's a thread on the local sportbike forum about it.
Pictures on Blood Mountain......?

Thanks dude.

Found this: PhotoReflect - SQUIDfoto

Probably the guy, but just hasn't posted them yet from this weekend...

The best is the Suzuki on "page 3". How he even has that bike out on the road is beyond me. The license plate is plastered up under the tail, he has no mirrors, and no turn signals. More than that I love the fact that he's on what appears to be a track bike with torn jeans and a mesh jacket. And whats on the front of his boot? It looks like he kicked a pile of snow or something. Very "Sqiddish" to say the least.

Back