Wiring diagram for gen. 1

Does anybody have a detailed wiring diagram for a generation 1 FZ1? I have a Clymer manual but it does not give me enough detail for rear lights.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks

attachment.php

BUMP

Does anybody have an image of this that I can actually read??

trying to install a speedflip, need to know the ignition wires colours, and which colour is the right side of the ignition switch.

Gen 1 Wiring Diagram

Hi all, I'm finally an Fz1 owner again! Its been 6 years, but I got hold of another 2001 painted custom matte black.

She looks great, but the headlights and flashers are all but scrapped in the back when the previous owner lost the brake light. He even tore out the flasher relay.

Anyways, I cant access the wiring diagram above, and the headlights are stopping me from getting out riding- help much appreciated members!

BY the way, does anyone know why I would get a huge loss of connection on the power yellow/red wire from one side of the front cowl large box connector? The plastic tab is snapped off the connector making it very difficlut to open..... any thoughts? I was thinking of throwing a Single Pull Switch in the inner fairing and just skipping the connector completely and seeing what happens

:chat:

Back