-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Congratulations to Ben Spies for the win in WSB on the r1 2nd race of his rookie year, awesome!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy! Double Whammy!! Now that I know that Ben took the second race, they only showed race 1 here today. Wonderful, Now I gotta wait til God Knows When, to see race2. What a week I'm having!!!

Thanks Stonsie!!!! I didn't see it yet as it doesn't air until 4:00pm today. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I knew I should have stayed off the forum today.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:Many apollogies Billy !!! i recorded it as it was on 1am-5am here, i was at mi local coffe bar when someone next to me blurted out the results :mad: so i know where ya coming from!! i promise to stay quiet fer the rest of the season!!!!!!!

It was awesome to watch. I was gutted when Haga switched to Ducati, so it was awesome to see a young guy step up like that. Pity he got shunted off in the first race. Bring on round two !!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:Many apollogies Billy !!! i recorded it as it was on 1am-5am here, i was at mi local coffe bar when someone next to me blurted out the results :mad: so i know where ya coming from!! i promise to stay quiet fer the rest of the season!!!!!!!

Don't sweat it Stonesie, I was able to find out the site from the FZ1OA Forum which has the link to the races. I actually finished watching Race2 at work this morning. It was a great first race and I can see that it's gonna be excellent action packed racing the remainder of the season. Ben Spies has been my main man since his rookie year in AMA. I haven't seen that kind of fire in a U.S. rider since Scott Russell. He definitely wants to make his mark in World Superbike and I hope he has a stellar year. Haga is absolutely awesome on the Duck, and even Mad Max is showing signs of having a great year. We are surely in for some great racing this year without a doubt.

Im a big fan of Niel Hodgeson, so ive watched alot of the AMA superbikes over the last few years. good to see Ben doing so well but im rooting for his team mate fellow yorkshire man Tom Sykes!!!

Being in the middle of nowhere, 3 hours of on again/off again on the net that 2nd race was friggin' great! The battle for 3rd made the race.

This is the first year that I've ever followed racing, so I've got some background research to do to catch up.

But I'm hooked!

Adam

It is pretty impressive when the difference between both races is less than 4 seconds in overall duration. The second being the faster of the two.

I'm still waitin' for April when MotoGP starts.....I've just about given up on AMA here in the States.....

BroHay

Everyone ready for Valencia for World Superbike??

2-3:00 on Sunday (4/5) MST.

AMA Superbike from 8-10 Saturday (4/4) MST

Both on Speed Channel

Adam

I'll have to check but I don't see AMA Superbike scheduled for today 4/4. It says Fontana which means that its a repeat. Didn't the race the Fontana race last time?? I think so. I'll have to check my race schedule if I can find it.

2009 AMA Superbike Racing - Championship Schedule - Calendar
March 4-6 Daytona Int'l Speedway
Daytona Beach, FL
March 20-22 Auto Club Speedway
Fontana, CA
May 1-3 Barber Motorsports Park
Birmingham, AL
May 15-17 Sears Point/Infineon
Sonoma, CA
May 29-31 Miller Motorsports Park
Salt Lake City, UT
June 5-7 Road America
Elkhart Lake, WI
July 3-5 Laguna Seca
Monterey, CA
July 17-19 Mid Ohio
Lexington, OH
July 31-August 2 Heartland Park
Topeka, KS
August 14-16 Virginia Int'l Raceway
Alton, VA
September 4-6 New Jersey Motorsports Park
Millville, NJ
ALWAYS call the track first and check ahead to make sure the race hasn't been cancelled!

I see your schedule Adam, but if I am not mistaken, it's a re-run tonight. I saw the Fontana race already last time. I'll set the tape anyway but if you see Jamie Hacking, then its a repeat because he was suspended after the Fontana race due to an altercation with DiSalvo.

Back